Investment Product Intern
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey US
Job Number: 2413
More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
The Product Management Intern will be part of the Retirement, Investing & Savings team and will help drive the growth of the business. They will assist with leading initiatives related to Managed Accounts and improving the customer experience on etrade.com.
The main responsibility will be to assist with post-launch activities of multiple digital projects. This will entail working cross functionally with partners and stakeholders to review and test the new offering, document processes and policies, identify control needs, implement controls and plan for future project releases. It will also involve assisting with day-to-day responsibilities of managing the business.
Responsibilities consist of:
- Working with the business, legal and compliance teams to prepare processes and documents for audit review
- Working with data reporting regarding regulatory and management reporting needs
- Testing various client and prospect web pages and working with the digital and marketing teams to review pages for updates and maintenance
- G.P.A of 3.0 or Higher
- Graduation date of Fall 2019 or Spring 2020
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to lead discussions and present findings
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accurate document updates
- Extremely organized with ability to multi-task
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job Number: 11537
Community / Marketing Title: Investment Product Intern
Location_formattedLocationLong: Jersey City, New Jersey US